Bring our all-natural ham
home for the holidays
Meat Raised Free of Antibiotics
natural uncured ham
We craft our Uncured Hams from Certified Humane pork raised without antibiotics or hormones, and fed a vegetarian diet. After brining with Vermont Maple Syrup and not too much salt, we smoke with ground corn cobs and maple wood shavings, traditional New England smoke sources. The result is a perfect combination of pork, smoke, salt and maple.
Available as Ham Steak, Petite Ham, Boneless Quarter Ham, and Boneless Whole Ham.
Ham Steak = Varies, average 10 oz; Petite Ham = Varies, minimum 1.5 lbs; Boneless Quarter Ham = Varies, average 2.25 lbs; Boneless Whole Ham = Varies, average 9 lbs
All of our hams are fully cooked, but we recommend warming them up to bring out their full flavor. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Remove ham from packaging and wrap in aluminum foil to retain moisture.
- Place wrapped ham in roasting pan in the center of the oven.
- Warm ham for approximately 10 minutes per pound or until warmed through.
- Check ham after 6 minutes per lb. and again after 8 minutes per lb. to ensure that it does not become dry.
- Carve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 oz
Amount Per Serving:
JUST TO BE CLEAR, OUR HAM IS …
- Certified Humane
- Without Antibiotics
- Vegetarian Fed
- With No Added Hormones
AND MADE …
- Without Sodium Nitrate
- Without Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free